Saturday 28 January 2017

Simon Says Monday Challenge - card 1

Simon Says Monday Challenge - "Spread Your Wings"
Spread you wings and fly!  You could interpret this as looking for new adventures or use something with wings on your project.  As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store

Here is my entry for the Spread Your Wings Challenge.  I made a desktop calendar featuring a clock & butterfly. I stamped & embossed a wooden heart and stamped and cut the flowers from patterned paper. I found the perfect sentiment that embraces the future which was just right for my calendar.

You can find all the specific rules to enter HERE.




1 comment:

Maura said...

Lovely calendar with the clock and wings! Very pretty in soft pinks! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura