Sunday 28 August 2016

Lindy's Stamp Gang - August Challenge


Check out Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge for August.  There is still time to enter and win a great prize. ($50 Gift Certificate!!!)  To be eligible to win, create a project inspired from the August inspiration board above using a minimum of two Lindy’s products.  Then make a blog post sharing your project.  Make sure to include links to Lindy's Challenge page and also links to the specific products you used.  You can find all the rules HERE.
Here is my card: Mother Bird with Nest.  I trimmed the corners to create a large tag shape from a a 4x8" card base.  I embossed the card with a beautiful flourish pattern and then applied Lindy's Starburst Ink Spray.  These three colors are part of the Prairie Wildflower Shimmer Set.
A Closer Look:
After I colored the bird, I used a paper punch to cut it into a circle.  Next, I added Peeled Paint Distress Ink lightly to the edge.  Then, I applied VersaMark Ink to the edge of the circle and heat embossed it with Lindy's Magic Moon Pearls Two-Toned Embossing Powder.  I also added embossing powder to the eggs to give them a luminous sheen.  Finally, I added yellow flowers that I stamped, heat embossed, & colored and then I embellished the centers with Dew Drops jewels from The Robin's Nest and gold micro beads.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

talkis23 said...

Love it !!!! Thanks for playing at Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge ❤️

Caroline Elliam said...

This is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's stamp gang!

Kareen Brochu-Harvey said...

Beautiful! <3 Thanks for playing with Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Chalenge - KareenBH

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Nice touch with the bird's nest. Bloggie Love