Thursday 30 June 2016

Diamond Dew Drops (AKA- My new best friend)

I knew I wanted to do a project using lots and lots of Dew Drops. Usually, I use them as random accents or for the center of flowers. I want the Dew Drops to be the main attraction and star of the show. I noticed that I had been solely focused on the round Dew Drops and hadn't given the Diamond Dew Drop its fair appearance in my projects. When I realized how many colors they come in, I knew I had to make a rainbow of beautiful Diamond Dew Drops.

Here is a little peek...
                                             To see my full card tutorial, please go HERE.

Robin's Nest Supplies: Fall Gems Diamond Dew Drops, Old Glory Diamond Dew Drops, Precious Boy Diamond Dew Drops, Dew Dew Glue
  
Other Supplies: white cardstock, Argyle Border Stamp -N156 (Stampendous), Archival Black Ink (Ranger), VersaMark Ink (Tsukineko), Black Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Heat Gun (Ranger) Celebrate Stamp -Wonderful Words Set (Stampin Up), card base (4x8.25"), 3D foam pads

To purchase the supplies to make this card, visit The Robin's Nest.

For more beautiful paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to stop by
The Chattering Robin's Blog 

                                                     Thanks for visiting!

No comments: